Sewage pump, model M and VM, with open type of impeller, are centrifugal pumps of horizontal and vertical performance. These pumps are intended for pumping impure liquids with firm particles, such as waste waters, feces, sludge water and other ingredients at temperature not exceeding 80°C. These are single-stage with spiral case pumps. The suction joint is axial, connected to the pipe, and the discharge one is radial , turned to the center upwards.
Capacity: 2 - 200 l/s
Head: 1,5 - 48 m
Temperature: up to 80 °C
- Sewage fluids
- Sludge and fecal water
- Waste water treatment plants
- Due to special impeller shape (S-blade or impeller with spacious channel) it’s possible transport of polluted water with bigger solid parts
- Pumps type VM can be produced in “dry design” (pump is not installed under water level)
|1||Pump Case||Cast Iron|
|4||Shaft bearing bracket||Cast Iron|
|5||Shaft sleeves||Stainless steel|
|Optional materials: Cast iron (Gray, Ductile), Cast steel, SS (AISI 304, 316), Duplex SS, Super duplex SS, Bronze, AI, other on request.|
The shaft sealing could be arranged by soft packing or mechanical seal. Sealing between the spindle and bracket could be with felt ring and radial seal rings.
On special demand the pumps could be furnished with mechanical seal in accordance with the characteristics of the liquid and the operating conditions.
- Electric motor with anti explosive protecton
- Diesel or Petrol motor
Multistage type of pumps could be arranged in:
- Horizontal verzion M
- Vertical versiopn VM
• Each product - susceptible to installation and commissioning by a specialized work team;
• Our prime goal - to make our customers’ equipment work more efficiently and trouble-free
MZT Pumpi provides warranty for 12 months from the start of functioning, but not more than 18 months from its delivery