END SUCTION CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
SCPSingle stage, low pressure, centrifugal end suction pump with an axial inlet into the impeller and flanged bearing frame. Simple and compact design, suitable for flexible coupling to electric motor or internal combustion engine as a drive. Fast and easy dismounting without detaching from the existing pipeline.
Capacity: up to 2500m3/h
Head: up to 150 m
Pump size: DN 32 to 400
Temperature: up to 330° C
Operating pressure: 25 bar
For liquid transfer and circulation of cold and hot clean or slightly polluted water. Typical applications are in:
- Municipal water supply
- Domestic water supply
- Industrial plants
- Boiler feed and condensate systems
- Irrigation and dewatering
- General purposes
- Ample dimensioned shaft guided through roller bearings and hardened shaft sleeve.
- Fully-enclosed single piece casting.
- High operating reliability due to maintenance and service parts.
|1||Pump Case||Cast Iron|
|4||Shaft sleeve||Stainless steel|
|5||Bearing bracket||Cast Iron|
|6||Pump cover||Cast Iron|
|Optional materials: Cast iron (Gray, Ductile), Cast steel, SS (AISI 304, 316), Duplex SS, Super duplex SS, Bronze, AI, other on request.|
The shaft sealing could be arranged by soft packing or mechanical seal.
In soft packing arrangements the shaft is protected by replaceable, stainless sleeve while the stuffingbox is furnished with lantern ring for introduction of cooling liquid into the packing.
On special demand the pumps could be furnished with mechanical seal in accordance with the characteristics of the liquid and the operating conditions.
- Diesel motor
- Electric motor
SCP type of pumps could be arranged in several modifications, depending on:
- Customer requirements,
- Working and medium conditions,
- Space available,
- Applications where a special design is needed.
• Each product - susceptible to installation and commissioning by a specialized work team;
• Our prime goal - to make our customers’ equipment work more efficiently and trouble-free
MZT Pumpi provides warranty for 12 months from the start of functioning, but not more than 18 months from its delivery